Please apply here on „ITbavaria.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Note: Please apply exclusively via our direct application link hosted by Empfehlungsbund and ITbavaria.de: https://en.itbavaria.de/jobs/247114/backend-developer-m-slash-f-slash-d-home-office. We are looking forward to meet you!
At CENDAS, we're not just transforming the construction industry, we're leading a digital revolution! Located in Germany with a global perspective, our team of over 40 professionals is optimizing our customers' day-to-day construction business with revolutionary features such as AI mechanisms and time-saving automations. To further develop our advanced mobile application, we are currently looking for a talented
Backend Developer (m/f/d)
Join us in shaping our backend infrastructure (PERN stack) and drive the development of our powerful web applications for the construction industry. Work together with our frontend developers, UI/UX designers and product managers on innovative features and proactively contribute ideas and suggestions for improvement to take CENDAS to the next level.
What We Offer:
- Flexible Working Hours: Arrange your schedule so that you can seamlessly balance work and home life. No fixed home office days - choose when and where you work.
- Startup Spirit: Every member at CENDAS makes a difference. Your ideas and contributions have a direct impact.
- Long-term Position: Join us for a stable and stimulating career.
- Technology Freedom: Choose your own hardware, operating system and decide which tools are best for our use case.
- 30 days of vacation a year.
- Proficient in TypeScript with practical application expertise
- Strong knowledge of NestJS for efficient and structured backend development
- Preferably experienced in optimizing data retrieval and communication using GraphQL
- Skilled in integrating databases with ORM tools like Prisma
- Adherence to best practices in code versioning using Git
- Hands on experience with lambda or similar service in a productive environment
Your way of working is characterized by a high degree of independence. At the same time, you are team-oriented and proactively look for creative solutions to technical challenges. Your communication style is solution-oriented and appreciative. You are fluent in English and willing to develop professionally.
More Facts & Benefits:
- Growing together: Reflect with us on your successes and explore professional development opportunities.
- Big picture perspective: Regular insights into the topics and visions of all teams.
- Diversity valued: We value our wonderful diversity and embrace all the facets that make us a unique team.
- Team events & virtual meetings: Creativity and the joy of competition are an essential part of our team culture.
Are you interested?
Please refrain from writing a letter of motivation and instead tell us about a project you worked on in the backend. Send your project report with your CV, your recommendations, your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date preferably via the form or to email@example.com.
Belgium, Bulgaria, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czechia, Hungary, Cyprus, Austria, India, Israel, Mauritius, Pakistan, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia
Short profile of CENDAS GmbH
At CENDAS, we are on a mission to revolutionize construction sites through digital innovation. Founded in 2021, our software seamlessly combines real craftsmanship with cutting-edge digital processes. Through groundbreaking features such as AI mechanisms and time-saving automation, we improve the daily operations of our customers in the construction industry. With a dynamic team and strong partners, we are ready for rapid expansion. Become a part of our mission and join our team!